Wednesday, September 23, 2009

I am Diva!!


A little something to ponder…………………………
A young woman sat in her living room and began to reminisce over her life and she thought about all the times she was told she was unattractive or made to feel like she had no value. She went back in her mind and thought about how she did not have a father figure in her life caring for her and calling her “Daddy’s little princess”! She thought about her two failed marriages and how with both of them she walked away empty, bruised either mentally or physically, torn down and used. With the tears rolling down her face and unable to really catch a hold of her breath she begin to think that she was nothing, that she was not good enough to have someone to care about her for who she was and to give her what she had desired all of her life….Genuine love!
Just when she was about to completely submit to her thoughts of being worthless and tired of trying to love someone who just did not or could not love her, the spirit of the Lord came into the room and she heard the voice of the Lord say to her…..”You are wrong my daughter” “I have always loved you!” The Lord went on to tell her…”let me tell you what I think of you” In my word in the book of Psalms 139:14….the declaration was given that you are fearfully and wonderfully made! My sweet daughter, I knew what I was doing when I created you….when I made the curve of your hips and the thickness of your thighs….when I told your feet how big to grow…when I commanded the texture of your hair and the color of your skin and eyes! I knew exactly what I was doing…..I was creating a DIVA=Divinely Impeccable Valued and Anointed! I called you Queen before I formed you in your mother’s womb. I utilized the perfect parents for your DNA because you have special purpose! The path you have taken is not just for your learning or experience but it is to be shared as a testimony of my glory in your life! See my daughter….I allowed you to go this way in life to get you here in this position so that you can now hear me clearly! I want to be first in your life! I want to be your Father for I am the lover of your soul! The things you were looking for in mankind can only be found in me!


As the Lord dried her tears…he told her that she needs to fall in love with herself first and then fall in love with Him! He assured her that once she did that-that He could fill all of the empty voids in her life.


My dear Sisters! Most of us can relate to some area dealing with this woman here and God is telling us the same thing. We are DIVA!!!!!!! Some of us are small size, mid-size and plus size but all of us are DIVA!!!!!!!


God wants us to know who we are and whose we are! We are divine and everything about us is ordained of God. You are a woman of God and anyone that has the honor to know you is blessed of God! The word says that “who so ever finds a wife finds a good thing and obtains favor of the Lord!” {Proverbs 18:22} My Sisters we are worth the time and effort but we have to first know that!


I come to serve notice to the devil and all the haters……….no longer will we walk in a defeated state! We are no longer victims! We now walk in Victory!!!!! Take your place women of God! For you are DIVA - Divinely Impeccable Valued and Anointed!


May the Grace of God encamp you, the mercy of God protect you and the peace of God comfort you always!

No comments:

Post a Comment